Open Source Presentation Aid
Present Embedded & Standalone Windows From Programs
- Present This Window allows you to quickly take a screenshot of embedded or standalone windows and present them in a pleasing manor. The screenshots are shown without title bars or borders and is automatically sized to fill up as much of your screen as possible.
- Places a translucent background behind the screenshot to provide better contrast. The color and opacity of this background can be changed.
- Great for presentations where you want to show off a CAD drawing, accounting spreadsheet, or other software that don't support a fullscreen mode.
- Can be used in conjunction with ZoomIt from Windows Sysinternals for a very professional and complete presentation system.
- It is open source and the code is available for download.
- Present This Window is activated by using two hotkeys that can be changed in the settings panel.
- Hold your mouse over a window or window title bar and press F10 to present it.
- Press F11 to close the screenshot of the presented window. Alternatively, you can right-click on the screenshot or press ESC to close it.
|The Present This Window Settings Panel|
Screenshots (Left is the Regular Program, Right is Present This Window in Action)
|Emphasize the Importance of the Paint Toolbars|
|Show Off Your Bookmarks in Firefox|
|Quickly Present a Microsoft Word Document|
|You Can Even Present the Microsoft Word Ribbon|
|Turn Calculator into a Fullscreen Presentation|
page revision: 28, last edited: 06 Oct 2008 05:58